L. A. S. Books brings authors and readers together. We are a woman-owned small business located in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia serving writers and readers in need of a great book.
- Readers: Our authors write quality works for you. We do not sacrifice authors and readers to trends and sales figures. We cultivate growth, creativity, and positive professional relationships. Read better with L. A. S. Books.
- Authors: We value artistic freedom and will work with you to unleash your professional potential. We’ll work together to plan your career with L. A. S. Books. You’ll learn from our authors network and benefit from a personalized relationship with our staff. We are currently seeking authors. Grow with L. A. S. Books.
- Writers: We provide comprehensive writing, editing, publishing, training, and coaching services. How may we help you?
- Event Coordinators: Our authors may be available to speak or teach on a variety of topics at your next conference, workshop, library program, or other event. Please contact us via mail with your proposal.
While you are here, please explore the following pages:
- Learn about our company’s services.
- Meet our authors.
- Discover our books.
- Buy from our online used bookshop.
- Explore our handmade journals and workbooks.
- Join us at our upcoming events.
- Follow L.A.S. Books on Twitter @LASBooksWV on Twitter.com/lasbookswv.
- Read the travelblog GlamperLady.com and follow @GlamperLady on Twitter.com/GlamperLady.
Thank you for visiting our site.