Check out L.A.S. Books’ newest blog: GlamperLady.com. Join me, Lisa Sullivan, as I glamp (glamour+camp) around the U.S. in a Forest River Sunseeker 3170DS. (Really, I’m more of a pampered camper than a bona fide glamper.) Get your daily dose of humor, tips, recipes, insights, and more on camping in style in America’s campgrounds on our brand new site GlamperLady.com!
Meet LAS Boooks author Lisa Sullivan (Ghosts of the Mid-Atlantic, Volumes I & 2) at the WV Book Faire & Chocolatefest Saturday, April 26, 2014, 10AM-4PM in Martinsburg, WV.
Congratulations to Lisa Sullivan, whose Science Fiction with Romantic Elements novel Pulse won second place in the 2013 Chesapeake Romance Writers “Finish the Damn Book!” Contest. Details can be found at http://crwrwa.org/CRW_Contest.html.
Lisa Sullivan is a finalist in the Chesapeake Romance Writers 2013 Finish the Damn Book contest (Pulse, Mainstream with Romantic Elements, Place TBD). Final placements to be awarded February 9, 2013. The contest page is http://www.crwrwa.org/CRW_Contest.html.
Did you write a book in 2013? Is your 2014 writing goal to get that book published? Well, what are you waiting for? Let’s get it published!
Here’s what L.A.S. Books will do for you:
- It’s a new day for authors! L. A. S. Books provides a smarter and more profitable way to do business. We are an innovative publisher with a progressive business model. We are in tune with what today’s authors and readers want in the print book and ebook industry.
- We offer our authors individual attention, support, and service throughout their careers. We care for our authors and genuinely want to see them to grow and succeed.
- As a boon for all that hard work, we pay our authors among the highest royalty percentages and provide among the widest distribution channels in the industry. We are able to offer these benefits because we eliminate unnecessary “middlemen” that hinder the publishing process.
- We give control back to our authors, and we give our authors freedom to manage their careers. We partner with our authors to do just that. You drive, we guide, and together we succeed. Contact us today to get started on your 2014 writing goals.
- Our business is growing, and we want new authors and clients to add your books to our list. Discover what one author has to say about working with L.A.S. Books.
- Ready to submit? We are currently seeking new authors and ideas. If your book idea is not on our list, no problem! Send it over, and we’ll take a look.
- We will also help you and your manuscript get from point A to point B with our extensive list of services. Even if you decide not to publish with us, these services are available to you.
Since 2012, Ghosts of the Mid-Atlantic Magazine has connected people, places, and the paranormal. Ghosts of the Mid-Atlantic, Volume 2, captures the major articles of 2013 in one book, including stories from Maryland, West Virginia, Washington D. C., Victorian England, and The Beyond. You’ll meet ordinary and extraordinary people along the way – from ghostly actors still performing at century-old movie palaces to phantoms of Civil War soldiers charging through homes and frightening residents, from an ever-watchful entity refusing to leave her beloved home to a new mother refusing to give her dream home up to its unearthly inhabitants, from the haunts and mysteries of old D. C. to the embattled mythical creatures of Central Maryland. As a fun bonus, we will also explore the use of mediums and spirits in Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol and share some Victorian Christmas traditions. Are you ready for some more spooky fun? Gather around, turn down the lights, and let’s discover more ghosts of the Mid-Atlantic.
Available now in print and as a Kindle eBook.
Thank you for visiting our site. Please explore our pages:
- Learn about our company.
- Meet our authors.
- Discover our books.
- View our imprints.
- Be inspired.
- Join our team.
You can also follow L. A. S. Books on Facebook and Twitter: